Award winning songwriter, Tim Nichols has been writing hit songs and entertaining audiences for over two decades. A veteran in the country music industry and a well-known personality across the country, he’s become one of the genre’s most respected and well-liked members. He’s known for an easy-going, honest manner, creative lyrics and comical banter onstage when playing live shows.
Like what’s playing on the radio, Nichols’ music has evolved over the years. He has won countless BMI awards as well as accolades from CMA, ACM and NSAI organizations. While fans of classic country music appreciate his number one hits for artists like Alan Jackson, Ronnie Milsap, Reba McEntire, Keith Whitley, Lee Ann Womack and multiple others, today’s country hit makers and newcomers are just as thrilled about his recent work. You might recognize a current hit by Jason Aldean, Dustin Lynch, Jana Kramer, or Chris Young, when Nichols takes the stage in a writer’s show. And, of course, crowd favorites always include record setting hits like Jo Dee Messina’s “Head’s Carolina, Tails California”, and his Grammy Award winning “Live Like You Were Dying” recorded by Tim McGraw.
Nichols is a writer and performer for all ages and never ceases in his quest to move people and touch hearts with his honest lyrics.
Most days, he’s working in the writing rooms of his publishing company, THiS MUSIC, along with other award winning talents, but you can often find him onstage performing for select groups seeking an authentic entertainment experience. He travels throughout the US in addition to playing his songs and telling the stories behind them to both event attendees and corporate clients. His onstage dynamic is unparalleled and he’s at his best when engaging an audience to get lost in a song.
Whether alone or in the company of his fellow songwriting friends or artists, who often join him in performances at the Country Music Hall of Fame, The Bluebird Cafe or in a private venue, he provides a moving show that completely entices every type of audience.
TO BOOK TIM, PLEASE CONTACT US: email@example.com
- “Live Like You Were Dying” – Tim McGraw (10 week #1)
- 2004 Grammy Award for Country Song of the Year
- 2004 ACM Award for Song of the Year
- 2004 CMA Award for Song of the Year
- 2004 Billboard Award for Country Song of the Year
- 2004 BMI Award for Country Song of the Year
- 2004 ASCAP Award for Country Song of the Year
- 2004 NSAI Award for Song of the Year
- “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing” – Trace Adkins
- “The Man I Want to Be” – Chris Young
- “Girls Lie Too” – Terri Clark
- “A Baby Changes Everything” – Faith Hill (#1 AC chart)
- “I’ll Think of a Reason Later” – Lee Ann Womack
- “Brotherly Love” – Keith Whitley (duet with Earl Thomas Conley)
TOP 10 SONGS
- “Heads Carolina, Tails California” – Jo Dee Messina
- “I’d Rather Ride Around with You” – Reba McEntire
- “I Wanna Do It All” – Terri Clark
- “That’d Be Alright” – Alan Jackson
- “I Got the Boy” – Jana Kramer
- “Cowboys and Angels” – Dustin Lynch
- “I’m Over You” – Keith Whitley
- “I Still Miss You” – Keith Anderson
- “Trying To Hide A Fire In The Dark” – Billy Dean
- “You’re Not In Kansas Anymore” – Jo Dee Messina
- “Vidalia” – Sammy Kershaw
- “All Is Fair In Love & War” – Ronnie Milsap #11
- “That’s the Kind of Mood I’m In” – Patty Loveless #13
- “She Only Smokes When She Drinks” – Joe Nichols #17
- “I Only Want You For Christmas” – Alan Jackson
- Other cuts by: Turner Nichols, Tracy Byrd, Michael Peterson, John Corbett, David Kersh, Jamie O’Neal, James Otto, Blackhawk, Aaron Tippin, Van Zant