Lee has charted 15-years-worth of chart singles with 8 of them reaching #1 including songs from Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Trace Adkins, Joe Nichols and Terri Clark. He is a 3-time Grammy award nominee and has won other major industry awards including CMA and ACM Song of the Year, as well as Music Row Magazine and Nashville Songwriter’s Association annual awards.
Miller has scored the last two Brother’s Osborne singles and had a new Tim McGraw song, “Thought About You,” released in October, which will be on McGraw’s forthcoming album. He has also written songs for Chris Stapleton, Jamey Johnson, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett and many others.
Lee is the former President of the Nashville Songwriter’s Association International (NSAI) and spends time in Washington D.C. representing and lobbying for the rights of the American songwriter.
Lee is an amazing songwriter performer, whether it’s in-the-round or a solo show, he skillfully delivers hit songs, fascinating stories, and is one of the best at interacting with a crowd and making them part of the experience.
TO BOOK LEE, PLEASE CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards and Recognition:
- 2003 Music Row Magazine Breakthrough Songwriter of the Year
- 2003 Grammy Country Song of the Year nomination for “The Impossible” (Joe Nichols)
- 2008 NSAI Song of the Year award for “You’re Gonna Miss This” (Trace Adkins)
- 2008 CMA Song of the Year nomination “You’re Gonna Miss This”
- 2009 Double Grammy Country Song of the Year nominations for “You’re Gonna Miss This” and “In Color” (Jamey Johnson)
- 2009 Double ACM nominee for Song of the Year: “You’re Gonna Miss This” and “In Color”
- 2009 ACM Song of the Year award for “In Color”
- 2009 Music Row Magazine’s Song of the Year for “In Color”
- 2018 ACM Nomination for Song of the Year for “Whiskey & You” (Chris Stapleton)