Kelley Lovelace was born in Paducah, Kentucky but was primarily raised in Hixson, Tennessee on the outskirts of Chattanooga. He currently lives in Franklin, Tennessee just a few miles south of Nashville.
Upon completion of basic training in the United States ARMY, Kelley received the coveted Distinguished Honor Graduate Award recognizing him as the top soldier in the company. He continued to excel in the military and obtained the rank of specialist (E-4) before receiving an honorable discharge for faithfully completing his two-year term of service at Fort Benning in Columbus, Georgia.
As a cum laude graduate of Belmont University, Kelley began working and writing at Larry Butler’s music publishing company, Perdido Key Music. In just three years he became President of this publishing company, owned by Shug Baggott, and dubbed it Music Alley before choosing to write songs full time and landing a song writing deal with EMI Music Publishing.
Kelley has had 22 top 10 hits, 17 of which have reached #1 on the charts, including songs by Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Randy Houser, Keith Urban, and Terri Clark. His most recent #1 was Jason Aldean’s “Rearview Town.”
Kelley has also received Song of the Year nominations for “He Didn’t Have To Be,” co-written with and recorded by Brad Paisley, from the Country Music Association (CMA) and the Academy of Country Music. Kelley’s first Grammy nomination came in 2002 in the category of Best Country Song for “The Impossible” recorded by Joe Nichols.
Other artists who have recorded his songs include Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow, Scotty McCreery, Hunter Hayes, Lauren Alaina, Montgomery Gentry and more.
TO BOOK KELLEY, PLEASE CONTACT US: email@example.com
- “Rearview Town” – Jason Aldean
- “He Didn’t Have To Be” – Brad Paisley
- “The Impossible” – Joe Nichols
- “I Just Wanna Be Mad” – Terri Clark
- “The World” – Brad Paisley
- “Don’t Forget To Remember Me” – Carrie Underwood
- “Start A Band” – Brad Paisley & Keith Urban
- “I’m Still A Guy” – Brad Paisley
- “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight” – Randy Houser
- “All-American Girl” – Carrie Underwood
- “Water” – Brad Paisley
- “Remind Me” – Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
- “Girls Lie Too” – Terri Clark
- “Ticks” – Brad Paisley
- “Online” – Brad Paisley
- “American Saturday Night” – Brad Paisley
TOP 5 SONGS
- “Wrapped Around” – Brad Paisley
- “Two People Fell In Love” – Brad Paisley
- “What’s A Guy Gotta Do” – Joe Nichols
- “Riverbank” – Brad Paisley
- “Laughed Until We Cried” – Jason Aldean
Other cuts by: Sheryl Crow, Hunter Hayes, Jana Kramer, Lauren Alaina